One of Florida's largest poker rooms was seeking to improve it's loyalty program to increase the frequency of play. The current program had limited incentives and as a result, their customers didn't see value in signing up for the program. They understood that in order to create a more impactful program they needed better incentives. Their current systems didn't allow for the level of tracking to support the desired loyalty program. What's more, their marketing, point of sale and player management software systems didn't communicate. This lack of integration created dozens of hours of data entry work. They retained TechOps Partners to solve this problem. The TechOps team worked with key vendors, staff and internal development resources to build and integrate the required systems in order to launch the new and improved loyalty program.
- Existing loyalty program fraught with limitations
- Players didn't value in the program
- Limited player tracking
- No SMS functionality
- Lack of a consolidated marketing database
- No segmentation of players
- Upgraded Player Tracking System
- Developed custom integration between player tracking and dining's Point of Sale System
- Built customer marketing database with SMS and Email integration
- Integrated Marketing Database into the Poker Management System
- Developed 3 tier Loyalty Program using marketing database to segment players based on hours played.
- Eliminated nearly 40 hours a month of labor by optimizing processes and eliminating duplicate work
- Initial results show 35% increase in frequency of customer visits
- Automated customer segmentation allows employees to target specific groups of customers with exclusive promotions
- Automated email and text communication creates consistent communication with most valuable customers